WHY CHOOSE MARSHALL AS YOUR BATTERY PARTNER?
Your business can’t afford any downtime, right? Then you need a quality battery and mobile fitment service that keeps your fleet on the road, not in the yard.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Global resources... Local solutions
- In-depth product development and testing undertaken in our own certified laboratory
- A new range designed for New Zealand, supplied and tested to AS 2149 Standard .
- “Real-world” local fitment testing regime ensuring the right battery for each application
- Marshall Batteries are designed and built tough for our unique local New Zealand conditions
- Reduce cost and optimise your service
- Longer battery life delivers lower total cost of ownership than other brands
- Improved life cycle performance means less downtime for you
- True product failure due to manufacturing is proven to be less than 1%
- Cost effective roadside response service to keep your fleet/equipment working
WE VALUE CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE
- Product Life Tracking assists in making battery replacement a planned event
- Optional Roadside Assistance program
- Industry leading warranty terms
TOTAL BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- Lifting the bar
- Best in class, BALANCED battery performance ratings in terms of Cold Cranking Amps, Reserve Capacity and Amp Hours
- Implemented new technological enhancements (Ap9 & 2xT) delivering significant improvements in battery life allowing Marshall to back its product with increased warranty
- New products to meet the evolving market with multiple technologies
- Expanded range coverage delivering a battery for all applications
- Stocking flexibility with a choice of ranges, that can be moulded to your position in the market
- Reliable cyclical replenishment service based on your needs
- Industry best, Information and Fitment Guide in hard copy or available online
MARSHALL AND YOU
A partnership steeped in history, built on quality, focused on you
We understand your business and what you need. Extensive consumer research, together with our long history of manufacturing batteries for New Zealand conditions means we deliver Ultimate Value to your business. So, what can you expect when you choose Marshall as your battery partner?
SUPPLY AND SERVICE
- A network of company owned and operated Sales/Distribution centres
- A store and van network strategically located in key regional locations
- Proficient supply and service routing model with rapid response service as & when required
- Marshall’s “Full Service” offering, providing on-site stock replenishment, rotation, ULAB collection, technical support and mobile fitment service
- Full technical installation expertise
- The right product for each application, backed by accurate fitment information
- 3-tier product offer – providing your business with technology, warranty and price options
VALUE FOR MONEY
- The right battery, when you need it, at a competitive battery price. Every time.
- Advanced technology delivers up to 40% improvement in battery life cycle, meaning less downtime in your business
- Specialist advice to deliver the best value solution for your business needs
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
- Testing and charging equipment packages help you to manage your battery needs
- On-site and On-line training to assist educating your team about safe battery handling, charging and testing
- Industry best warranty terms deliver you peace of mind
- Our battery warranty includes roadside assistance
- Our innovative Product Life Tracking system provides true battery life span information, and can help you plan optimum battery replacement intervals
- We service breakdowns whether its fleet or on-site equipment. We can help get you going again. All mobile transactions are computerised and consolidated into one trading account.